The Village Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing:
September 30, 2020, 5:30 pm @ Dooley Park Pavilion
This public hearing will allow information and testimony for Village Board of Trustees before its scheduled October 1, 2020 regular meeting. The sole topic of this hearing is Misch Excavating LLC’s petition for a special use permit to allow concrete recycling & storage on their property located at 301 Reeder Lane in Downs, Illinois.
Due to COVID-19 and Governor restrictions we are requiring only one representative from each family or group attend the meeting and speak on behalf of their family or group.
- Call to order
- Rules and process for the hearing
- Opening statement by Misch Excavating LLC
- Open questions/comments by the Public – 5 min limit per representative
- Follow-up by Misch Excavating LLC to questions/comments – 10 min
- Questions by Village Board (if needed) – 5 min each per member
- Follow-up with new questions/comments by Public (if needed) – 2 min each
- Final Comment by Misch Excavating LLC
- Public hearing closed