The petitioners of Keith and Jennifer Gosch, H3 LLC., Betty Williamson, Tri-Valley School District #5, True Line Wire Guidance Joseph and Sandra Bobst and the Village of Downs are requesting the Village Board of Trustees of the Village of Downs, McLean County, Illinois approve the Preliminary Plans for the following subdivisions:
- Gosch Subdivision located at the end of Shafer Drive and Eest also, identified as parcel: #29-04-400-036
- Hall Subdivision located at the Southwest corner of CR-36 and N 2000 E Rd, also identified as parcel: #29-08-200-001
- Williamson Subdivision located at the corner of the westbound on-ramp to I-74 and S. Seminary St., Downs, IL, also identified as parcels: #29-04-182-006 and 29-04-300-002
- Myszka Subdivision located at 7095 Shaffer Drive, Downs, IL
- Ellen DeKay Subdivision First Addition located at Shaffer Drive and Downs Storage, also identified as parcels: #29-04-400-012 and 29-04-400-032
- Tri-Vallley Subdivision located East of Downs Storage, also identified as parcel #29-04-400-013
- VOD Subdivsion located at end of Shaffer Drive and then East, also identified as parcels: #29-03-300-007 and 29-04-400-008
A public hearing April 7, 2016, 6 pm at the Village Hall, which is located at 211 S. Seminary St., Downs, IL.
The Preliminary Plans and all other supporting documentation can be inspected by the public at the Villlage Hall from 8-12 am Monday – Friday. All interested persons have a right to appear at the public hearing on such Preliminary Plan and present evidence.
It will also hold a public hearing on the FY2017 Budget and Budget Officer System.
Agenda will be posted 48 hrs prior to the meeting.